Tutorials

Today, I’ve finally been able to upload a tutorial for my students and parents.  Last week was a great week for determining how we need to communicate and where there were breaks in understanding between parents, students, and me.  I’m so appreciative of my parents and their willingness to ask questions and persevere through this new endeavor!

I also learned that Mondays of online learning are CRAZY busy on the server. It’s taken forever for anything to upload.  Lag time on a computer, I’ve discovered, is something that drives me to distraction.  Often, students will bring their 1-to-1 devices to me complaining about lag and or log in issues.  “It’s ok.  We will get there. Be patient.” is my response as we work through whatever issue is at hand.  HAHAHA!  When you’re sitting there waiting for a page to load, it’s OBNOXIOUSLY ANNOYING! 😉 Though I’ve always been appreciative of their patience (there is only one of me and many of them) as they trouble shoot with friends while I work with them individually, I have a deeper understanding now. Keep at it, Frizlets!!! We can do it!

Here is the link for my first tutorial created JUST FOR PARENTS.  Thank you, Parents, for all you do.

Tutorials will be linked under the TUTORIALS dropdown menu on the Home Page of my blog.  I’ll notify you when new tutorials are added. There will be several this week.  If there is something you need, or if you are curious about how to do anything in our assignments, please email me to let me know. If you have a question or are confused about something, there are most definitely other parents in the same boat!

Be the first to comment on "Tutorials"